Saturday, November 6, 2010

This girl

How am I so lucky that I get to be her mom? She is so sweet and thoughtful. I feel like I'm always piling responsibilities on her and she just does them. I don't think I would be half of the mom I am if I didn't have my sweet Ellie to love me and help me. She wrote this essay for me at school:

My Mom Maddy

My mom Maddy is a special person in my life. She is one of a kind, beautiful, smart and intelligent. My life is much much more better because of my mom.

I'm gong to tell you somethings about my mom. My mom is not very tall, which means she is petite. She has brown hair and gray eyes. She also has pierced ears. I think my mom is gorgeous.

These are some hobbies my mom likes. My mom is interested in scrapbooking, gong to the gym, and she spends time cleaning. She works very hard to keep the house clean. She also likes tulips. Those are her hobbies.

My mom is special for a ton of reasons. She says she loves me every day. She also likes baking with me. My mom says I'm pretty. She makes me happy when I'm sad. That's why she is special to me.

Everybody has a special mom. I think my mom is pretty. She's smart. My mom is super special to me. I love my mom very much.

2 comments: