Thursday, November 25, 2010

Overwhlemed






If anything was going to make me feel grateful, today would. I'm so grateful to all the people who dragged themselves (and their children) out of bed on a cold holiday morning to come run. For all the people who showed up early to see what they could do to help out. For all the fun I had planning this with my friends. For all their hard work in helping me pull off something I thought of on a whim a few weeks ago. For people who support me no matter what crazy thing I come up with. For people who pushed themselves. For friends who are like family. For having people you can be yourself around. For knowing you are loved and valued. For having friends you look up to. For a family who I adore. For family I love, even if they're far away.

Happy Thanksgiving! I wish I were with you guys, but I'll just be grateful for being warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment