Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Donuts with Dad


I'm grateful Dustin was in town so he didn't disappoint poor Nate! The week before, Dustin was out of town and Nate was in tears because he thought Dustin was going to be gone for Donuts for Dads. I don't think he believed me when I reassured him that Dad would be home in time.

Survey
What is your dad's name? Dusien
What do you call him? Dad
How old is he? 33
How tall is he? Very tall
How much does he weigh? Very hevy
What color is his hair? black
What is his favorite drink and snack? diet coke and prezzle
What does he cool? soup
What's is favorite TV show? football
What;s his favorite thing to do with you? Play wii
What does he do for fun" work
What does he do during the day? cook
What's the one thing he says to you most often? eat
If I was a dad, I would. . . play wy my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment