Friday, August 27, 2010

Zen?

Zen? Or negligence? Last night I left Olivia stranded on the floor so I could take care of some bidness, if you know what I mean. When I came back she had wedged herself under the computer desk and was covered in ball point pen. I gave her a quick clean up with some spit shine and then she was off to bed. Well, when I was changing her diaper this morning I realized her legs were still covered. She looked like some amateur modern graffiti experiment.

Since I hadn't brushed my teeth yet, the whole spit shine thing was out of question so I tossed her in the kitchen sink.

Maybe it was the timing, or maybe the water was too warm but Olivia proceeded to take a dump right as I got the shampoo out of her hair. Oh, Olivia. I had to empty the tub and sanitize the sink while holding her royal nakedness on the edge of the sink so we could start over again.

I guess bath time is just far too relaxing.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see some shots of the mess! And I want to squeeze those little leggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss bath time -- she is so stinking cute. i guess we could say literally?

    ReplyDelete