Monday, August 30, 2010

In the Box

Today I met my new best friend: The Pampers Box.


Olivia has a massive problem. Three tiny balls and only two hands. It's cruel, but it's a fact of life, those tiny baby hands can only hold one ball at a time. No matter how hard she tries and tries she keeps dropping one. And then it rolls. And then she gets frustrated. So today I quarantined her and those tiny balls in a box. When she dropped one. It had nowhere to go... And then she figured out how to throw them over the side. Smart cookie, that one.

Oh, and Olivia has now enjoyed a boxed in choo choo train ride to the fullest. My baby is getting so big.

2 comments:

  1. Ah the best toy ever invented a BOX. Remember the refrigerator box house in Grandma's backyard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh stop! This made me laugh so hard. I love her little face!

    ReplyDelete